How To Get Deep 360 Waves?
by Paul Matthis
A year ago
360 waves are getting popular day by day and the reason is pretty obvious, they remind us of Afro- American lads with their unique hair texture and cool gesture. The trend begins during the 20th century and widely popular. It is not just a hairstyle but a style statement. Your hair texture does play a great role in making 360 waves. The people born with African hair texture gets the advantage of having both wider and deeper waves. However, it is not necessary that you born with different hair texture cannot get such beautiful deep 360 waves, so, just you have to how to get deep 360 waves. As a matter of fact, there are certain proven ways by which you can get deep 360 waves irrespective of your hair texture.
Firstly you need to buy some product for getting wider and deeper waves such as:
- A hand brush without a handle that helps to get a good grip.
- Wave cap
- Pomade or moisturizer
- Shampoo and conditioner
Follow these steps to get your desired hairstyle:
- Cut your hair short –
You need to cut your hair short and edge it up. You must not cut the hair so short that your scalp becomes visible.
- Brush –
For 2 to 3 minutes brush your hair with wave brush obviously. Get yourself the one that suits your hair texture.
- Apply moisturizer-
Application of moisturizer is important as it resists any sort of heat damage and keeps your hair soft and smooth.
- Use a hot towel-
take a piece of cloth and dip it into hot water squeeze the excess amount of water then place it on your hair keep for a minute then wipe down. Repeat this process at least 4 to 5 times all over your head. It helps you to soften your hair more.
- Brush after bath-
While taking bath properly use shampoo and conditioner you need to keep your hair clean before starting the whole process. Brush your hair again after taking bath do apply moisturizer before, there is no need to use hot towel process.
- Brush from cowlick formation-
Cowlick formation is usually found in the center of the head though it may differ person to person. Find your cowlick formation brush from that point in the front, back and sideways. Brush for about 10 to 15 minutes with at least 15 strokes on every side.
- Use wave cap-
After brushing properly place the put on the wave cap for at least 30 minutes. Put off the wave cap again brush for 15 minutes in the same way. Do use wave cap while sleeping that helps you to put your hair in place without being a mess.
Getting waves is not an easy task you need to train your hair to lay like waves. Depending on the texture of your hair the results may vary. All you need to remember is to brush your hair daily without fail and also minimizing hair wash to get best and fast result.
Things to remember
- Use hot water while using shampoo and brush it into the direction of the waves.
- Apply cold water after compilation of shampoo and again use a brush in the direction of the waves.
- Do not brush in different direction always start to brush from cowlick form of your head to downward.
- Do check the amount of chemicals present in the shampoo.
- Pomade is very useful while opting for waves but most of the pomade contain petroleum jelly that makes your hair looks dull. So choose the pomade wisely.
- The moisturizer that has shea butter is essentially good for your hair as it feels light and not heavy.
- Last but not the least do brush your hair only after applying either pomade or moisturizer, or after shampoo, after using a hot towel. Brushing without applying anything make cause distortion of your waves.